We recommend using the official Dash wallet, Dash Core, with our service.
The latest version of Dash Core can be found on the official Dash page.
- Download the latest version of Dash Core
- In order to run Dash Core on testnet, you need to change a parameter in the wallet configuration file, which is hidden. Type Shift + Command + .(dot). You can now see all files.
- Go to Users > YourUserName > Library > Application Support > DashCore and open dash.conf with TextEdit.
- Write: testnet=1 and save the file.
- Open Dash Core. The wallet should now turn orange to symbolize that it is running on the testnet.
- The wallet will download the full blockchain, which will take a little while.
- In order to use coin-control, which you will need when using CrowdNode, go to Options > Wallet tab and check "enable coin control features".
- You should now be ready to roll.