As you will need to send funds from a static address in your personal wallet, the easiest will be to send from either Dash Core or Electrum desktop versions, as you can specify which addresses to send from ("coin control" or "input selection").
Other wallets can be used, however, they do not provide the same degree of flexibility, and some are unsuited.
Please do not to send from an exchange!
- Dash Core for Windows/Mac/Linux - view tutorial
- Electrum for Windows/Mac/Linux - tutorial coming.
For other wallets, please follow this mini tutorial:
- Provide an address from your wallet to Crowdnode (your CrowdNode address)
- Before transferring funds to us, please send your total wallet balance to your Crowdnode address. All your funds are then in one address.
- Transfer funds to the CrowdNode receiving address (XjbaGWaGnvEtuQAUoBgDxJWe8ZNv45upG2).
Please repeat the process if sending further funds later on.
Wallets confirmed to be working:
Wallets not suitable:
- Dash wallet for Mobile (not possible to send to your own address)
- Exodus (not possible to send to your own address)