In order for CrowdNode to know who sends us Dash, we need to know your Dash address.
Likewise, we need you to send from the exact address that you have provided. This can be managed through the coin-control feature in Dash Core.
Typically, the available balance on your wallet is distributed among many different addresses. Sending from one (or many) particular address(es) can be managed through the coin-control feature in Dash Core.
You can download Dash Core here.
You can enable coin-control in Options > Wallet tab > toggle "enable coin-control feature".
- Open Dash Core
- Go to the send tab and choose "Inputs...".
- An overview of the different addresses with balances will appear.
- Toggle the address from your address provided to CrowdNode and any other address needed to cover for the deposit.
- Send your desired amount to the receiving address provided in the CrowdNode portal.
- That's it. Our system will automatically identify your payment and you're part of the pool.
Tip! If you want your balance to stay at your sending address (the one you provided to us), you can checkmark "custom change address" and fill in your sending address.